Beginning in 2019, I am offering quarterly Yoga Mentorships.
The first Yoga Mentorship is specially designed for new yoga teachers interested in strengthening their skills in sequencing and teaching methodologies and getting practice teaching. This mentorship is presented in partnership with MBS Yoga, voted Best Yoga Studio in 2018 San Antonio Current Readers Poll. Participants will have the opportunity to teach at least two public classes at MBS Yoga as part of their training, and will be invited to get on the sub list once they complete the training.
What you get
- Participation in a 3-hour Creative Sequencing Intensive ($75 value, cost included in the cost of the mentorship)
- 3 one-on-one meetings with Lesley to individualize your mentorship experience
- 4 group meetings with Lesley and the session’s other mentees
- 12 weekly emails with links to online resources, including original video content
- Access to a private Facebook group for ongoing group discussion
- 12 hours of yoga class observation
What you leave with
- 12 or more basic class plans
- Inclusion on the sub list at MBS Yoga
- 3 Continuing Education Credits with Yoga Alliance
- The foundations for your professional yoga network
- The confidence to hold space and lead a class that feels good and makes sense
What you will need
- Required text: Offering from the Heart: A Yoga Sequencing Journal to help inspire and create a heartfelt practice, by Mary Choplin (available to purchase at a DEEP discount once your enroll)
- at least 3 hours a week of self-paced work
- minimum 10 hours for face-to-face meetings with Lesley and the group
The cost of the 3-month mentorship is just $350, or 3 monthly payments of $125.
Email Lesley at email@example.com to register!